Kipp E. Meyers
Attorney and Chief Financial Officer
My family has lived in Carroll County for generations. I was born and raised in Shannon, and knew I wanted to return to this area to practice law and serve the community.
- Shannon High School, 1984
- Bachelor of Arts in History, University of Illinois, 1988
- Juris Doctorate, DePaul University, College of Law, 1991
I enjoy researching and collecting railroad memorabilia, and also I enjoy collecting antique Winchester firearms and antique cars. I am a member of the Milwaukee Road Historical Association and the Coleta Sportsmen’s Club.
Betsy L. Shaulis
Attorney and Chief Executive Officer
My family were among the original settlers in Carroll County. I was born and raised in Lanark and knew I wanted to return to the area to practice law and serve the community.
- Eastland High School, Lanark 1994
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, Lake Forest College, 1999
- Master of Arts, International Economics, DePaul University, 2001
- Juris Doctorate, University of Tulsa, College of Law, 2006
I enjoy gardening and international travel, particularly to South America. I am fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
To make an appointment, call our office at 815-493-2334. We look forward to hearing from you!